You Need A Restaurant WebsiteAsk yourself about your restaurant website: Is it up to date? Does it help you make money? If not – you need to put it to work! Just like an employee your website needs to be working for your business.
Properly Running Your Restaurant WebsiteTo run your website properly you will need to understand how to keep an eye on your web traffic and what metrics are. Digital users discover your website in one of 3 ways:
- Users type your Web address from an advertisement, on your product packaging or in other places.
- They search online and your name shows up – this is the most common.
- They click a link to you from another site whether it be a blog, travel, review, or ad site.
Use Free Software!Where Do I Get This Information? The majority of website hosting businesses have analytics software already but it may be hidden. Ask your provider how to find and activate it After you have analytics and tracking activated these are the things you need to look for:
- Special visitor count – the variety of various individuals that have actually taken a look at the website
- Repeat visitor count – variety of those individuals who went to once again
- Referring website – what other websites are connecting to yours
- Browse expressions – what customers are typing into Google, Yahoo and MSN to discover your website and business
- Entry pages – what visitors initially see when they show up. (It’s not always your homepage!).
- Exit pages – the last page a visitor saw prior to leaving your website.
You can also visit related posts through the links below :
- 3 More Trends To Watch In Food Service
- How To Avoid Restaurant Failure
- What You Need On Your Menu
- Be A Green Restaurant And Manage Food Waste
- Learn About Restaurant Layouts
- Your Restaurant and Digital Marketing
- Top 2019 Restaurant Industry Trends
- Why Chain Restaurants?
- Top 4 Tips To Get Repeat Customers
- Restaurant Marketing Tips
- Restaurant Franchising Tips
- Getting Repeat Customers
- 3 Top Restaurant Mistakes
- Franchisors Used As A Source Of Financing! Yes, That’s Right!
- 4 Top Ways To Use Social Media In Your Restaurant
- Starting Your Restaurant Franchise