How To Get Repeat CustomersWhen running a restaurant, you need repeat customers to make it work. Building trust and loyalty with customers can seem tricky and overwhelming. Here are four tips to get repeat customers whether you’re a chain restaurant or trying to be a high volume independent restaurant.
1. ConnectConnecting with your customers is key – and it’s far more than a host saying hello and goodbye! Your restaurant should have nice personal touches that make your customers feel at home. Be sure you take into account customer feedback, check in your customers during their meal, and also have a social media presence. Social media and reviews are a driving force for businesses so make sure you are able to connect with customers both face to face and online.
2. Change and Improve Your MenuEvery menu should have a set of dishes that are static and don’t change. At the same time, menus needs upgrades from time to time in order to improve on old dishes and introduce new dishes that will get customers to get excited to try something new. A large menu can be unwieldy so keep things streamlined. Keep your most popular dishes, and rotate out other ones (this can be a nice seasonal touch) to keep customers coming back to try new foods while still having access to their favorites.
3. Happy StaffGrumpy or bored looking staff do not make a good impression. If your staff is happy your customers will notice! Keeping your staff happy gives them more positive attitudes and helps them be more willing to help customers. Customers also like to dine places where staff are treated well too! Make your restaurant a place people want to work in order to get repeat customers.
4. ConvenienceMobile ordering, curbside pickup, and delivery options grow more and more popular each day. In this fast paced world being able to pick up a favorite dish for lunch on the way home or having a favorite lunch deal delivered is commonplace. Make sure your guests have convenient ways to order your food without having to come to your restaurant. This will boost your sales and even draw in new customers who are attracted to the offer of convenient ordering and pick up of their meals.
You can also visit related posts through the links below :
- 3 More Trends To Watch In Food Service
- How To Avoid Restaurant Failure
- What You Need On Your Menu
- Be A Green Restaurant And Manage Food Waste
- Learn About Restaurant Layouts
- Your Restaurant and Digital Marketing
- Top 2019 Restaurant Industry Trends
- Making Your Restaurant Website
- Why Chain Restaurants?
- Restaurant Marketing Tips
- Restaurant Franchising Tips
- Getting Repeat Customers
- 3 Top Restaurant Mistakes
- Franchisors Used As A Source Of Financing! Yes, That’s Right!
- 4 Top Ways To Use Social Media In Your Restaurant
- Starting Your Restaurant Franchise